Google understands that many enterprise customers want to enable single sign-on (SSO) to Google Apps while maintaining control of their own user identities and method of authentication. To support this functionality, Google enables enterprises to control authentication using the Security Access Markup Language (SAML) protocol. However, becoming an identity provider (IdP) and integrating your environment using SAML can be expensive and requires changes to your environment that leave you with a proprietary solution to maintain.
Secure, Simple Access to Every Google App in the Cloud
SecureAuth is an Identity Enforcement Platform (IEP) that secures and simplifies access to every cloud, VPN and web resource from the office or remotely from mobile devices with integrated Authentication, SSO and IdM Services.
SecureAuth’s hybrid architecture makes Google Apps an extremely secure extension of your enterprise without compromising the security of your user identities and access controls! Simply install SecureAuth IEP, and you will be integrated into your existing directory to validate user credentials and become “Google Enabled.” All user identities and access controls remain securely stored within your on-premise enterprise directory such as Active Directory. Once “Google Enabled,” your end users can securely access Google’s vast array of applications.
SecureAuth IEP Highlights for Google Apps
- Integrated strong authentication and SAML SSO deliver secure, simple user access to all of your Google Apps without additional logins or tokens for authentication.
- Protects Google Apps from phishing and password attacks with mutual authentication.
- Internal user experience: “Transparent Desktop SSO.”
- External user Experience: “SecureAuth 2-Factor SSO Authentication.”
- Built-in SAML functionality that has been optimized for Google Apps removes the complexity and expense to integrate a SAML SSO solution into your directory.
- Automatically provision new Google Apps users from an on-premise Active Directory or other enterprise data store.
- Reduces administrative overhead and calls to the help desk because users can self-register any time, day or night, and reset their own password if forgotten or lost.
- Hybrid architecture enables Google Apps to become part of your extended enterprise while user identities and access controls are securely stored on-premise in Active Directory.
- Only purchase one product to secure and simplify access to Google Apps, web and VPN applications.
How can we be of (cloud) service?
Want to learn more about how Cloud Sherpas can help you leverage the power of SecureAuth to drive innovation within your organization? Give us a call or submit a request for information by clicking the button below.