How Advanced Are Your Sales Measurement Capabilities?
Does your company seem to measure too much and sell too little? Excessive information-gathering can kill sales program effectiveness and morale, but Cloud Sherpas’ sales measurement best practices aim to fix these common problems.
Sales Measurement Shouldn’t Slow Down Sales Activity
To simplify and streamline sales measurement, many organizations are turning to cloud CRM technologies.
When you work with Cloud Sherpas’ CRM experts to enhance your sales measurement capabilities, we analyze these four areas and make recommendations based on our best practice model:
- Sales Metrics: Track your progress toward a goal
- Performance Feedback: Highlight the differences between what you’ve achieved and what progress you still need to make
- Reporting & Review: Analyze sales data and provide insight into trends
- Forecasting: View project revenue or volume quickly and post results via dashboards
These recommendations will be part of an implementation of cloud CRM technology for sales automation or business process improvements. Working with Cloud Sherpas to enhance your sales measurement capabilities enables you to:
- Receive automatic alerts when sales results fall below set parameters
- Automate forecasts based on pipeline activity and validate them against actual results
- Highlight performance gaps and identify the activity required to close that gap
- Deliver individualized dashboards to sales teams and business leaders
How can we be of (cloud) service?
Want to learn more about Cloud Sherpas' Strategy services? Give us a call, toll-free, at (888) 260-7660 or submit a brief form by clicking the button below.