How Advanced Are Your Current Relationship Management Capabilities?
Do your customers need more attention? Do you lack a defined call-planning process? What’s the state of your contact management system? These are some of the questions that Cloud Sherpas asks to assess your current state.
What CRM Can Do for Relationship Management
Relationship management isn’t new. But recent developments with cloud CRM and social technologies make it significantly easier to improve relationship management capabilities.
When you work with Cloud Sherpas’ CRM experts to master relationship management, we analyze these four areas and make recommendations based on our best practice model:
- Contact management: Capture, store, share and retrieve key contact details
- Call planning: Review all customer activities and information
- Activity management: Seek out new business opportunities within new or existing accounts
- Sales competency: Hone the skills that sales teams require to remain competitive
Benefit from Better Relationship Management
Using CRM to improve relationship management enables organizations to:
- Create a single portal with access to relevant account and activity information
- Drive increased self-service, and automate points of contact
- Monitor and correlate activities, events and behavior
- Increase visibility and assess sales competencies
How can we be of (cloud) service?
Want to learn more about Cloud Sherpas' Strategy services? Give us a call, toll-free, at (888) 260-7660 or submit a brief form by clicking the button below.