How Effective Is Your Pipeline Management?
Does your organization use sales stages? Is pricing a careful, consistent exercise or a study in chaos? Do you know the status of every contract or warranty? The good news is that by improving these areas you are likely to get a strong return on your investment.
Learn to Master the Pipeline Management
Pipeline management is not a new concept, but, thanks to cloud CRM applications, organizations now have easier and more cost-effective ways to benefit from pipeline management.
When you work with Cloud Sherpas’ CRM experts to enhance your pipeline management capabilities, we analyze these four areas and make recommendations based on our best practice model:
- Prospecting: Correctly identify all opportunities within new or existing accounts
- Opportunity management: Apply sales stages to manage and advance accounts, from lead acceptance to closed deals
- Quoting: Apply consistent, rational guidelines for pricing every product or service
- Contract management: Track contracts and warranties to generate more revenue
Improved Pipeline Management: Let the Revenue Flow In
These recommendations might be part of an implementation of cloud CRM technology for sales automation or for business process improvements. Working with Cloud Sherpas to enhance your pipeline management capabilities enables you to:
- Apply sales stages to drive more accurate forecasting
- Ensure that pricing is defined by solution configuration, across lines and functions
- Connect contract status to the pipeline and lead generation process
- Measure sales competencies using processes and automated tools
How can we be of (cloud) service?
Want to learn more about Cloud Sherpas' Strategy services? Give us a call, toll-free, at (888) 260-7660 or submit a brief form by clicking the button below.