Based on our experience with CRM deployments, we’ve found that the single biggest predictor of project success is having the right strategy. A good CRM strategy details exactly which CRM functionalities make the most sense for your business.
A Successful CRM Strategy Includes:
- Targeted business goals, such as improving efficiency, growth or customer satisfaction
- Specified improvements required to achieve those goals, such as better relationship management, campaign management or case management
- Detailed requirements, technology needs and time and costs to achieve the desired end state
- A blueprint for how social technologies will help you connect with customers in new ways
- A project plan with “quick wins” to reach your goals
Cloud Sherpas Offers CRM Discoveries To Build The Right Plan
Use our services to discover the most cost-effective strategies to maximize CRM business impact:
- CRM Excellence
- Siebel to Cloud CRM
CRM ExcellenceBenchmark your CRM program against our CRM Excellence Framework and determine where additional or advanced CRM capabilities can provide the biggest return.
Social BusinessQuickly build a plan for social success and learn about opportunities - and threats - available to your company in the social world.
Siebel to Cloud CRMIn a two week discovery engagement, Cloud Sherpas works with your team to develop a plan to migrate from Siebel to a cloud CRM application based on the key areas discussed above. Typically, Cloud Sherpas consultants who are certified in both Siebel and cloud based CRM applications perform this work on site.
CRM Strategy Leads to Business Return
Beyond having a great plan for “next steps,” these workshops help organizations focus on employing effective customer-facing processes, avoiding costly mistakes and delivering maximum results when deploying cloud and social CRM.
How can we be of (cloud) service?
Want to learn more about Cloud Sherpas' Strategy services? Give us a call, toll-free, at (888) 260-7660 or submit a brief form by clicking the button below.