Our Approach to Change Management
Unfortunately, change management can be difficult and hinder the long-term success of a new system within an organization. But Cloud Sherpas provides change management services that are designed to ensure broad acceptance and, ultimately, success.
To start, Cloud Sherpas issues a Readiness Analysis survey to employees who will be affected by the new program. This survey determines key sources of resistance by covering topics such as employee attitude, company culture, motivational impact and job competency.
Based on the findings from the Readiness Analysis, we build a change management program in five areas to support the transition:
- Communication: The key is getting the right communication to the right people at the right time.
- Sponsorship: Sponsorship is the number one predictor of success for a change management program.
- Adoption: With a focus on user acceptance, we look for factors that will prevent people from using the system. These could be as simple as poor application navigation or as complex as a conflict with incentive compensation.
- Process: Does the new application support the business process? We examine what changes have been made and how they can support the program’s objectives.
- Training: Our training service is focused on helping people perform their jobs using the new tool. We utilize process based training which is typically driven from use cases that are developed during the implementation project.
How can we be of (cloud) service?
Want to learn more about Cloud Sherpas' Salesforce.com Implementation services? Give us a call, toll-free, at (888) 260-7660 or submit a brief form by clicking the button below.